Use this application to plot the relative motion of GPS sites over time. Learn more about GPS monitoring
- Hold Shift and/or Ctrl (Mac = Cmnd) to select multiple items for plotting; the maximum number of sites you can select is 5.
- Right clicking your mouse (PC) or Ctrl+Click (Mac) directly on the charts in the application below will allow you further functionality.
- To view a map of continuous GPS sites operated by GeoNet, see our interactive map and choose Operational CGPS sites.
- The graphing application requires Java Runtime Environment version 5.0 (or higher). If you don't see a blank graph appear, Java may be disabled by your browser, or you may have an older Java version installed. To find out which Java version your browser supports, try the following web pages:
- For further help installing and running Java, try: http://java.com/en/download/help/
- Depending on the security settings of your browser and Java Runtime Environment you may see a security warning dialogue. This warning should indicate that the applet has been verified as signed by GNS Science and is making a request for privileges above and beyond what is typical for a Java applet. The extra security is only required by the applet if you wish to print or save copies of the generated graphs to your computer. If at the security warning dialogue you click on the "No" button, the applet will continue to function with these features disabled.